Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Chocolate craving, anyone?

It's the small things that make me smile.  

Like when I am having a late night chocolate craving and I am seriously thinking about going out at 10:37pm to buy some cookies but won't because it's crazy.  

Then I start a search online for recipes that I can make with saltine crackers and almond bark (I am at the bottom of the barrel here when it comes to food.) 

I find this yummy recipe from The Girl Who Ate Everything, but think, "can I really make it with Almond Bark?" 

Anyway, as I was reading through the blog post, I see the word Dilly Bar.  

LIGHT BULB!! 

I remember that my dad brought a dilly bar over last week...for me to share with my kids...sheesh, yeah right!...and I realize I NEVER ATE IT!  

I then practically RUN to the freezer, and there it was!  

Late night chocolate craving now satisfied. yum....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...