Monday, January 21, 2013

In a funk.

Do you ever have those days when you feel like you're in a funk?  Today is one of those days for me.

Did you know that the third Monday in January is the most depressing day of the year, according to The Inquisitr? That would be today.

After a crazy November and December full of Holidays and multiple house tours (yes, of our house), I have NO energy.  Add on the extreme arctic temps and early sunsets, all I want to do is sleep!

I seem to be getting a teensy bit depressed about how much work goes into building, maintaining and growing a business.  It's been 7 years now. I'm tired.  Sometimes I wonder if we will ever make it in this business...even in the local area.

There are days when I feel like our path is laid out for us!  When we get a great job and a great opportunity. Then there are days where we are just scraping by.

I'm thinking our family is due for another Popcorn Movie Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...